The IFM Australian Infrastructure Fund is an open ended pooled superannuation trust designed for Australian superannuation funds seeking access to Australian economic and social infrastructure assets.
The investment universe for IFM Australian Infrastructure is defined as interests in Australian real property from which services to the community or government are delivered, and Australian physical facilities for the delivery, generation and transportation of energy, information, people and products. Target investment sub-sectors are:
- Electricity generation, transmission and distribution including renewable energy;
- Gas transmission, distribution, processing and storage;
- Toll roads;
- Rail infrastructure;
- Water and waste water;
- Pipelines and related infrastructure;
- Telecommunications infrastructure;
- Social infrastructure with principally government backed cash flow (e.g. hospitals, schools, aged care, court houses, community housing etc.); and
- Other infrastructure assets that meet the investment definition.
Fund Exposures by Sector as at 30 June 2008
For full details, please contact IFM.